top of page
As a recipient we will:
• Submit a seed request to confirm account details with as much advance notice as possible before seed is needed or a specific departure date.
• Read all information concerning requesting seed.
• Submit an evaluation report upon project completion and keep HSI updated with occasional pictures and stories so we can share with our network of donors to encourage them with how their donation is making a difference.
• Consider a love offering to help cover US shipping expense and a love offering of 3% of retail value of seeds and materials. This is not a requirement but is greatly appreciated to help our ministry continue to grow and serve more people.
• Give Hope Seeds the rights to share my/our social media posts and information that features Hope Seeds with Hope Seeds network in its quarterly newsletter, website, social media, presentations, etc.
Hope Seeds will:
• Provide the best, high quality garden seed possible in quantities requested, as inventory level allows.
• Provide food production and evangelistic materials.
• Provide exposure for your mission and project to our donor base in our quarterly newsletter the “The Sowers’ Hands”, at seed packing events, and on social media when such is made available to us. We want to share your work as part of our mission. We also give you permission to share our work with your network.
• Provide advice and consultation when needed.
• Board members, staff, and volunteers will pray for safe travel and good germination of the seed sent, and for those who carry the seed to the hungry and hurting so Jesus Christ might be glorified!
Thanks for joining us to
Hope Seeds is a Christian ministry which provides quality garden seeds to a hungry world through missionaries and mission teams to help feed the whole person — body, mind, and soul. Learn More
Read testimonials from people whose lives have been changed by the work of Hope Seeds. Read Stories
Your gift helps to make a lasting change for the people served by our Hope Seeds missions. Donate Now
bottom of page